Spend an evening at Fremantle Arts Centre viewing DesignFreo’s first exhibition Object, Space, Place. The exhibiting designers will be in the galleries to chat with you about all things design.
Whether you have a burning question or are just curious, this is a special opportunity to meet with local designers in a relaxed and informal environment.
Exhibition curator and DesignFreo founder Pippa Hurst will introduce the show.
The ticket price includes wood fired pizza and a couple of drinks.
FOUND will be open for hassle-free Christmas shopping.
- Michael Patroni and Dimmity Walker / architects / spaceagency
- Shane Winter and Drew Penhale / architects / Penhale and Winter
- Becky Chilcott / communication designer / chil3
- Isabel Kruger / brand designer / Izzi Communication Design
- Ben Savage / furniture designer and maker / squarepeg home
- Julian Illich / electric bike designer and entrepreneur / Tiller Rides
- Sarah Watanabe and Emma Williamson / fashion designers / Monster Alphabets Dillemma
- Jen Lowe / interior and furniture designer / Ohlo Studio
- Angus McBride / furniture designer and maker / Remington Matters
- Katie Leenan /scent designer / The Second Salon