Read more about Enrolment Terms & Conditions
Concessions and Discounts
- Discounts on courses are only open to Fremantle Arts Centre members.
- Members receive 10% off adult art courses.
- Discounts do not apply on Kids’ Courses.
- Memberships and member discounts are not transferable.
Refund Policy & Course Cancellations
- To secure your place, payment of the full course fee must be made upon enrolment. Places cannot be held without payment.
- No pro-rata payments are permitted if the student cannot attend all classes.
- Courses are run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers. Students will be notified of cancellations 5 days before the start and a full refund will be issued.
- Students are not permitted to transfer their enrolment to another course at any time as this is considered a withdrawal and is subject to the refund conditions below.
- A full refund will be issued when :-
- A course is cancelled by Fremantle Arts Centre.
- A course is rescheduled by Fremantle Arts Centre and you are unable to attend on the new date
- We are notified prior to the start of a course that for medical reasons you are unable to take your place. You will need to present a medical certificate when you apply for a refund.
- A refund of the course fee less 20% administration fee will be issued when:-
- You withdraw from a course five (5) or more days before the start date.
- No refunds or substitute classes will be offered if :-
- You withdraw four (4) or fewer days prior to the course start date.
- You withdraw on or after the course start date.
- You are absent from a class.
- The advertised tutor is replaced due to unforeseen circumstances
- Partial refunds for absences for any reason, including COVID, will not be offered.
- If a tutor is ill or unavailable and class delivery is interrupted, efforts will be made to schedule additional make-up classes in the first instance. If this is not possible, refunds will be issued for the classes missed.
- Subject to place availability, you can enrol after a course has commenced. There is no discount available and payment of full course fee applies.
- Fremantle Arts Centre reserves the right to cancel or makes changes to the location and tutor of any course.
- Credit will not be offered under any circumstances.
Fremantle Arts Centre must comply with WA Government legislation and COVID restrictions. By enrolling in a course you agree to abide by these regulations at all times while on FAC grounds. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information, or visit wa.gov.au.
Marketing & Photography
By enrolling in a class you are giving permission for you and/or your child to be photographed. Photos may be used by FAC for promotional purposes.
Any personal details recorded by Fremantle Arts Centre will be used only for the purposes of your enrolment in Fremantle Arts Centre Learning Program and to notify you of future Fremantle Arts Centre courses and events. If you do not wish for these details to be used by Fremantle Arts Centre, please contact Fremantle Arts Centre reception to register this request. No personal information will be disclosed outside Fremantle Arts Centre without your expressed consent, except where required by law.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.