Wardarnji is back at esplanade park for 2023!
Celebrate the beauty of Nyoongar culture and the warmer Kambarang evenings by gathering with us at the Esplanade Park in Walyalup/Fremantle for a breathtaking night of song, dance and storytelling on Whadjuk Nyoongar Boodjar.
Featuring traditional and contemporary performances by dancers of all ages, Wardarnji joyously showcases one of the world’s oldest and richest cultures.
Come along early to browse market stalls showcasing local Nyoongar makers, artists and small business owners, or simply settle in on the lawns and enjoy a pre-show picnic.
- Market stalls & food vendors open from 4:30pm
- Performance commences at 5:30pm
- We are anticipating a large crowd, we recommend you arrive early and allow plenty of time to get into the venue
- Picnics welcome (no BYO alcohol)
- Low back chairs, blankets and cushions are permitted
- High back chairs are discouraged to ensure visibility for all
It’s going to be another spectacular celebration. See you there on December 10!