Explore the beauty of this engaging medium known for its luminous and transparent nature. Be guided through a number of exercises, from conventional to less orthodox approaches, then develop and work on your own pieces.
What to bring:-
- Watercolour paints (Cotman, Art Spectrum, Windsor & Newton) - 1 tube of each colour - Cadmium Yellow Pale, Aliarin Crimson, Cobalt Blue, Yellow Ochre, Sepia
- Mixing tray/palette
- Brushes - No. 3 & No. 12 round nylon brush
- Pencil 2B and Kneadable Eraser
- Watercolour paper 300gsm Cold Press A4 or larger
- Water jar/container
- Masking tape 25mm
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Rodney Sinclair
Rodney Sinclair is a practicing WA artist living in Wembley, Western Australia. Painting and drawing since childhood, he first studied Graphic Art and Illustration at Perth Technical CollegeRead More