Make your original piece of art on large board using spray paint and stencils. Learn from local artist Nathan Hoyle how to design and cut your own stencils and use found materials to create textures and patterns.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock and closed shoes as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nathan Hoyle
Nathan Hoyle is a visual artist working with mixed media. When teaching, he enjoys introducing students to new and sometimes strange ways of making art - including using spray paint, power tools and household objects. He always encourages experimentation and curiosity, which leads to some intriguing finished paintings.