Learn how to build a simple but dynamic 3D game using the tools that professional game designers love — Unity’s 3D Game Kit. Students will learn the essentials of this powerful yet approachable software, taking their first steps into the exciting world of game development.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff – children are never left unattended
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- You will need to drop off and pick up your child from the studio where the class is being held. Check at reception for directions and please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Caspar Fairhall
Caspar Fairhall’s multidisciplinary art practice over more than 25 years incorporates painting, video and interactive video art — all with a foundation in observational drawing.Read More