This class is great for students who have some painting experience and would like to improve their confidence and skills while developing their own style. With plenty of tutor guidance and exercises to get you started each week, come with an open mind and experiment with different ways of painting.
What to bring:-
- Acrylic paint (Matisse, Altelier, Chroma A2) -
- Titanium white
- Carbon black
- Primary red, yellow and blue
- Cadmium yellow medium
- Prussian blue
- Burnt umber
- Cerulean blue (and others you may have)
- Brushes general selection - fine/med point round, small and large flat - nylon and bristle
- Canvases as required, bring an A4 size (approx.) to the first class
- Water jar
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Joss Gregson
Joss Gregson is a prominent WA artist and a popular tutor at Fremantle Arts Centre.Read More