Combine silver with a range of alternative materials to make unique pieces of jewellery. Learn how to join a variety of materials such as wood, fabric, perspex and paper. Techniques covered include riveting, stitching and making screws.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- Any jewellery making tools (if you have them)
- Projects you are currently working on (optional)
- Small jar with lid
- Students will be required to source and purchase their own silver/items needed for individual designs
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Jill Parnell
Jill Parnell has been teaching at FAC for over 15 years and her jewellery classes are still among the most popular in our learning program.Read More