Using the underwater world as a theme, make your story come to life onscreen using computers, iPads and video cameras. Parents are invited to a screening at the end of the session. The class animations will be edited by Steven and sent out to each participant by email when completed.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Steven Aiton
Steven Aiton’s classes are by far the quickest to book out in each school holiday program. His knack for getting the best out of a room full of cameras, kids and plasticine results each term in a treasure trove of weird, wonderful and wacky animations.Read More