Discover the endless possibilities of printing and enhancing your own customised fabric in this exciting. Under the guidance of textile artist Angela Ferolla, learn screenprinting techniques from fixing a photographic image to your screen, to monoprints. Learn about painterly transfer dyes and how to work into your prints with applique (a sewing technique).
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
- Calico/test material and 2 x 100% linen tea towel blanks will be provided
- All additional fabric to be supplied by student (not needed for first class)
What to bring:-
- Sketchbook (A4 or A5)
- Pencil, eraser, sharpener
- An old towel
- Sketches and ideas, photos, magazines, books, anything that inspires you
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Angela Ferolla
Angela is a warm, inspiring tutor with an enviable wealth of practical knowledge and skills that she is all too ready to share.Read More