Pottery Wheel For Older Kids: Thursday 5th October with Finn Anderson
A fun, messy class that shows kids the potential of clay using a pottery wheel to make small bowls, pots and beakers.
Ceramics works will all be glazed and fired at FAC.
Information for Parents:-
- FAC is currently in the final stages of a long-term project to refurbish, repair and protect. For more information, please head to: Roof Restoration - Fremantle Arts Centre Heritage Building (fac.org.au), please direct any questions about the roof works to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents/guardians will be notified when animation or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
What’s On at FAC:
Please note that Luminarium By Architects Of Air will be running across the school holidays. If you are planning on attending Luminarium, we strongly advise booking into a time slot for after your confirmed Kids’ class/workshop finishes. Kids’ Tutors will not be accepting any late arrivals to class. For more information on Luminarium, visit our FAQ page.
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Finn Anderson
Finn Anderson is a ceramicist whose work combines elements of traditional pottery with modern design.Read More