How to Approach a Portrait in Acrylics (Summer Special) with Miles Carpenter
Explore the basics of portraiture, facial proportions, skin colour mixing and a focus on bringing the eyes to life in this brand new one day course led by artist Miles Carpenter. Perfect for beginners.
- A materials fee for paint is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Palette (e.g. ice cream container lid is fine or a pro wet palette - rectangular)
- Palette knife
- Brushes (Bright, size 4 and 10)
- Acrylic paper painting pad (A4 or A3)
- Small canvas or board approx. A4
- Water jar
- We recommend bringing your own lunch (our onsite coffee cart can be very busy on the weekends)
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact Reception on 9432 9555 or email [email protected] to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Miles Carpenter
Miles is a passionate tutor, his classes are an encouraging, practical introduction to possibilities of painting.