Create your own colourful free-standing sculpture of a creature of your choice. Construct a frame for your creation, then use materials such as coloured paper and glue to finish your masterpiece in papier mache style. A fun class for kids and adults to do together (1 child & 1 adult per enrolment).
Information for Parents:-
- This class is designed for 1 adult & 1 child to attend together
- If you would like book in more than 1 child please make sure that each child is accompanied by an adult (mum/gran/aunty/dad – up to you!)
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Louise Snook
Louise Snook is a prominent artist in WA for her work with textiles, whether as fashion pieces or as 3D art installations.Read More