A studio based class designed for students with painting experience. Working on your own project, Regina will guide you in your own direction as an artist to help develop your own style, through individual discussion and demonstration.
What to bring:-
- A selection of flat bristle brushes
- Chromacryl paints (for beginners) 75mls - black, white, forest green, warm yellow, warm red, warm blue
- Atelier A2 Chroma paints (for more advanced) 120mls - carbon black, titanium white, ultramarine blue, cadmium red, yellow, permanent green or any colours you may own
- A4/A3 sketch pad/ loose paper or stretched canvases – small and as large as you feel comfortable to work on
- Charcoal or conte crayons (if you have some)
- Pictures or photos of landscapes, figures, shapes etc that you would like to use in abstract painting
- A jar for water
- Canvas or painting surface
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Regina Noakes
Regina Noakes has had a very international art education, having studied painting in Boston and Singapore before returning to Perth to develop her practiseRead More