Join Tegan Jenkins for a full day of nature including a walk around the FAC grounds, learning fun printing, drawing, watercolour painting, flower pressing and flower pounding techniques using all sorts of beautiful objects from nature such as leaves, flowers, gumnuts and more. Use a variety of interesting application techniques, colourful inks and paints create your own nature journal to take home and continue trying new ways to record and print with nature!
Information for Parents:-
- FAC are currently in the final stages of a long-term project to refurbish, repair and protect on the City’s best loved heritage buildings, and will be replacing the final section of the roof of the Centre during April. For more information, please head to: Roof Restoration - Fremantle Arts Centre Heritage Building (fac.org.au), please direct any questions about the roof works to: [email protected]
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Tegan Jenkins
Tegan is a multi-disciplinary artist working in the areas of paint, drawing, printmaking, performative photography, textiles and sculpture.Read More