Interpret images to create your own detailed mosaics. Learn tile cutting, shaping, grouting, composition and how to work efficiently and effectively. Gain skills necessary to continue with your practice at home.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Any images, photos, drawings you may like to use for your design
- Notebook & pen
- Ceramic tiles (if you have any)
- Surface to mosaic onto (no larger than 40cm x 40cm) – plywood, marine ply (outdoor) or cement sheet
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Renae Martin
Renae's classes provide a fun and inspiring introduction to the world of mosaics that will equip students with the skills to undertake their own mosaicing projects.Read More