Let your imagination run wild. Create a clay model of your favourite wild and wacky creature. Bring a picture from your favourite book or make it up on the day. Together we will make and paint a fantastic fantasy person or animal. Ceramic works will all be glazed and fired at FAC.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy. Please ensure closed shoes are worn.
Tutor Jenessa King
Jenessa King is an artist, designer and illustrator with a deep love of all things illustrated and graphic, from kids book pictures to typography. Jenessa holds a BA in 2D print and illustration and a Grad Dip in secondary teaching, after which she worked as a dance, art and drama teacher. Her classes provide a relaxed introduction to the world and history of illustration, drawing and dance.Read More