Based on images of fantastic landscapes, create your own vibrant texture and colour with mixed media on board. The artwork will be your own imaginary world where you are the designer. Mixed media techniques include acrylic paint, paint pens and coloured pencil. Have fun exploring all these fun, kid-friendly, media.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Ben Crappsley
Since completing his Masters degree in visual art at Curtin University in 2011 Ben Crappsley has continued to develop his arts practice, contributing to numerous group exhibitions, awards and three solo exhibitions.