Manga For Older Kids: Dynamic Poses & Movement with Debora Gregorio
Have you started drawing manga and want to learn how to bring your characters to life? This is a great class for those who have already done an introductory or beginners class with any Manga tutor and want to improve their skills, learn more advanced techniques and improve their manga drawing abilities by infusing their drawings with dynamic poses, movement and visual storytelling!
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Debora Gregorio
Debora Gregorio is a professional Manga Art Illustrator based in Perth. She has had a passion for Manga since childhood, professionally drawing manga for the past 12 years. Debora studied manga drawing at the European Manga Academy in Italy, where original manga drawing skills, as those taught in Japanese schools, are taught.Read More