Let’s creatively find ways to make YOUR own TV commercial! What does a director do…what is a 1st AD, why do they use a clapper board, how to devise a script, what is improvisation? All these questions and more, will be answered. Learn what goes on in front and behind the camera. You will acquire basic skills that will help start you off to own short film clips.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Stevie Cruz-Martin
Stevie Cruz-Martin is an award-winning cinematographer, director, photographer, and editor.Read More