Create your own landscape painting in this two–day workshop. Learn how to create depth, paint the sky and represent the colours and effects of light. Bring along images for inspiration.
Students will need to bring:-
- Acrylic paint (Matisse, Altelier, Chroma A2) – Primary or Process Yellow, Magenta, Cyan or Cerulean blue, black, white. Optional colours – Paynes grey, Prussian blue, Pthalo blue or green, Terre Vert, Naples yellow, Cadmium red, Cobalt and Ultramarine blue.
- Brushes general selection – fine/med point round, small and large flat – nylon and bristle
- Paint rollers, sponges, rags
- Mediums if you have any
- Palette knife or plasterers tool of any width
- Container/jar for water
- Masking tape (blue – low tack)
- Bulldog clips
- Visual diary or watercolour pad
- Canvases will be required for last few classes
- Images of land or sea scapes
- Digital camer or mobile phone with camera (optional)
Tutor Joss Gregson
Joss Gregson is a prominent WA artist and a popular tutor at Fremantle Arts Centre.Read More