Jewellery – Earrings, Pendant & Ring in Three Weeks (Summer Special) with Nicole Lance
Learn the foundations of jewellery making including soldering, sawing, filing, riveting and creating textured surfaces in this course run over three consecutive Saturdays in summer. Design and construct your own contemporary ring, earrings, and pendant in base metals under the expert tutelage of Nicole Lance.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- Any jewellery making tools (if you have them)
- Projects you are currently working on (optional)
- Students must wear appropriate clothing, closed-toe shoes and tie up long hair for safety reasons
- We recommend bringing your own lunch (our onsite coffee cart can be very busy on the weekends)
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact Reception on 9432 9555 or email [email protected] to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nicole Lance
Nicole's flexible and informative teaching style puts an emphasis on careful design and her classes will equip newcomers with both contemporary and traditional techniques.