In this extended class, learn how to create shapes, forms and different dimensions with metal. Solder, file and texture surfaces to explore the construction of contemporary jewellery.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- Any jewellery making tools (if you have them)
- Projects you are currently working on (optional)
- Students will be required to source and purchase their own silver/items needed for individual designs
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nicole Lance
Nicole's flexible and informative teaching style puts an emphasis on careful design and her classes will equip newcomers with both contemporary and traditional techniques.Read More