Learn how to draw characters based on Japanese Manga techniques. Explore the different characteristics of this unique style including how to draw eyes, faces and hair. Develop your own characters in this informative, hands on workshop. Basic colour technique and how to use Copic Markers will also be covered.
On day 2, immerse your created manga characters into their own short story. Discover how to create your own Manga Mini Book using simple book-folding techniques & how to design a cool personalised cover for it.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Debora Gregorio
Debora Gregorio is a professional Manga Art Illustrator based in Perth. She has had a passion for Manga since childhood, professionally drawing manga for the past 12 years. Debora studied manga drawing at the European Manga Academy in Italy, where original manga drawing skills, as those taught in Japanese schools, are taught.Read More