Open to any FAC ceramics student wanting to glaze and add finishing touches to their works made during earlier FAC ceramics classes. Discover a number of glazing and ceramic decorating techniques from an experiences ceramicist. Includes second firing.
- A materials & firing fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Your bisque fired items for you to work on
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
Firing & Glazing:-
- All pieces glazed during this class will be fired
- Once fired, work is left on the collection shelves and an email sent out with collection times. It is the student’s responsibility to identify and collect their own work.
- There are stand-alone glazing courses on offer each term if you would like to come back and finish your work another time.
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information, or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Finn Anderson
Finn Anderson is an artist whose work combines elements of traditional pottery with modern design.Read More