Open to any FAC ceramics student wanting to glaze and add finishing touches to their works made during earlier FAC ceramics classes. Discover a number of glazing and ceramic decorating techniques from an experiences ceramicist. Includes second firing.
- A materials & firing fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Your bisque fired items for you to work on
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
Firing & Glazing:-
- All pieces glazed during this class will be fired
- Once fired, work is left on the collection shelves and an email sent out with collection times. It is the student’s responsibility to identify and collect their own work.
- There are stand-alone glazing courses on offer each term if you would like to come back and finish your work another time.
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.