Discover how to make your own extraordinary artworks using a selection of everyday and repurposed materials that have been carefully collected. Explore what wonderful things can be achieved using a variety of ‘ordinary’ materials in a creative and playful way. Draw your ideas for your artwork, then be guided through a number of ways to combine and assemble materials to create unique artworks. You’ll never look at everyday discarded materials in the same way.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock and wear closed shoes as clay classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Rima Zabaneh
Rima Zabaneh is an award winning artist. Her work explores the methods and processes artists use to propel everyday materials into the realm of wonder, using found, recycled & repurposed materials in interesting ways.Read More