A studio based class designed for students with painting experience. Working on your own project, Regina will guide you in your own direction as an artist to help develop your own style, through individual discussion and demonstration.
What to bring:-
- Acrylic paints previously used. If buying new acrylic paint please purchase Matisse or Atelier brands
- Previously worked on canvases or new canvases - small and as large as you feel comfortable to work on
- Charcoal or conte crayons (if you have some)
- Pictures or photos of landscapes, figures, shapes etc that you would like to use in abstract painting
- A jar for water
- Palette or plate for paint, brushes and a palette knife
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information, or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Regina Noakes
Regina Noakes has had a very international art education, having studied painting in Boston and Singapore before returning to Perth to develop her practiseRead More