Following the tradition of artists who transfer their drawings into prints, explore the techniques and history of this process while developing your printmaking skills. Work on your own project under the guidance of an experienced tutor. This extended class is a great environment for those wishing to take their ideas further.
Students will need to bring:-
- Sketch book A4 either spiral bound or hardback blank book.
- Pencil HB or 2B
- Craft knife
- Drypoint card x 4 sheets (Jacksons stock this)
- Paper – the tutor will advise on this in the first lesson
- Any projects you are currently working on
- Please pay your materials fee at the first class
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
Tutor Gera Woltjer
Gera Woltjer is a multi-award winning and multidisciplinary artist, originally from the Netherlands who is currently based in Perth.Read More