In this back to basics course all you need is a pencil, an eraser and paper. A portable skill you can do anywhere. A step by step beginners drawing class teaching you the basics of observational pencil drawing. Includes seeing and recording accurately, shading, making objects look 3 dimensional. Improve your drawing skills so you can draw any thing.
What to bring:-
- A3 sketch book
- 3x lead pencils - 2B , 4B, 6B
From 31st January 2022 the following conditions of entry apply to all visitors to Fremantle Arts Centre:
- Register your visit - all visitors must check in via the Safe WA or Services WA apps or manual register at our entrance
- Show proof of vaccination - patrons 16 years and over must demonstrate proof of a double dose of COVID-19 vaccination or a medical exemption. Acceptable forms of proof are available on the WA Government’s Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination website.
- Wear a mask as required - mask wearing is currently mandatory within the Fremantle Arts Centre building.
- Maintain social distance where possible
- Wash your hands often
- Stay home if you're feeling unwell
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Shana James
Shana James is known for her narrative style in both painting and printmaking.Read More