Never tried ceramics before? Want to know how it works? This workshop is an introduction to the specialised art of throwing on the pottery wheel. Have fun learning a new skill under a tutor's expert guidance.
- A materials & firing fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- Clay tools (if you have them)
- An old towel
- FAC provides clay for each student
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
- We recommend bringing your own lunch as the café can be very busy during peak periods
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Alana McVeigh
Alana McVeigh is a premier Western Australian ceramicist whose delicate porcelain vessels focus on simplicity and form.Read More