In this fun workshop discover how to work all the buttons on a camera and the secrets behind taking creative photographs. Explore the idea of communicating through images and take photographs that tell a story. A great workshop for creative and collaborative learning. Your favourite images will be printed out for you to keep.
As this is a technical workshop and expensive equipment is used, strictly no children under the age of 8.
Information for Parents:-
- If you have one, please bring along your own DSLR camera
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
Tutor Jacqueline Warrick
Jacqueline’s classes focus on the way in which a camera can be a tool to help us weave a narrative, capture a moment and explore new places.Read More