In this fun workshop discover how to work all the buttons on a camera and the secrets behind taking creative photographs. Explore the idea of communicating through images and take photographs that tell a story. A great workshop for creative and collaborative learning. Your favourite images will be printed out in a studio lab for you to keep.
Bring along your own DSLR camera.
Information for Parents:-
- Please bring along your own DSLR camera
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Susie Blatchford
Susie Blatchford is a Perth-based photographer, designer and creative specialist with over ten years’ experience in the field. She specialises in portrait, lifestyle and art photography and has worked in a range of industries including arts and culture, development and community services, as well as with small businesses.Read More