Creative Casting In A Day with Kate Sale
Join Kate Sale for a day of creative casting: exploring a range of casting techniques to create unique jewellery pieces. Cast a design of your own or cast organic pieces in silver or other precious metals. Certain precious gem stones such as diamonds and sapphires can be cast in place when making.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Designs and forms for inspiration
- Precious gem stones (optional)
- Students must wear appropriate clothing, closed-toe shoes and tie up long hair for safety reasons
- We suggest bringing your own lunch as cafes in the vicinity can be very busy during peak periods
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information, or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact Reception on 9432 9555 or email [email protected] to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Kate Sale
Kate studied Jewellery at NMIT in Melbourne. She enjoys using traditionally taught jewellery techniques but pushes the boundaries to create modern, unique and very colourful pieces.Read More