Learn the foundations of jewellery making including soldering, sawing, filing, riveting and creating textured surfaces in metal. Design and construct your own contemporary bracelets, rings, earrings or pendants in silver.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course (students will need to purchase their own silver)
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- Any jewellery making tools (if you have them)
- Projects you are currently working on (optional)
- Students will be required to source and purchase their own silver/items needed for individual designs
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nicole Lance
Nicole's flexible and informative teaching style puts an emphasis on careful design and her classes will equip newcomers with both contemporary and traditional techniques.Read More