Learn the foundations of jewellery making including soldering, sawing, filing, riveting and creating textured surfaces in metal. Design and construct your own contemporary bracelets, rings, earrings or pendants in silver.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course (students will need to purchase their own silver)
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- Any jewellery making tools (if you have them)
- Projects you are currently working on (optional)
- Students will be required to source and purchase their own silver/items needed for individual designs
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information, or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enroll has special requirements, please contact Reception on 9432 9555 or email [email protected] to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nicole Lance
Nicole's flexible and informative teaching style puts an emphasis on careful design and her classes will equip newcomers with both contemporary and traditional techniques.Read More