This class is designed for Miles' existing students who have completed the intermediate course aswell as newcomers with experience in painting. Join this studio based environment working on their own pieces and seeking peer and tutor feedback. Advance your skills with exercises set by the tutor as well as having time to discuss your work and individual style.
What to bring:-
- Acrylic paints (artist quality) - Cadmium Red, Cadmium Yellow, Lemon Yellow, French Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Blue, Quinacridone Red Violet or Magenta, Titanium White, Black
- A variety of brushes or set including small and large round and flat synthetic brushes (artist quality) *please note really cheap paints and brushes are much harder to paint with*
- Flat palette
- Palette Knife
- Acrylic painting paper pad A3
- Water jar
- Canvas or primed board approximately 40cm x 40cm and as needed
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Miles Carpenter
Miles is a passionate tutor, his classes are an encouraging, practical introduction to possibilities of painting.Read More