Decorate your own t-shirt using colourful shapes and cut-outs and fun screenprinting techniques. Learn how to combine and layer different shapes to create fun images, then print them onto your t-shirt using colourful fabric inks. Bring a t-shirt along to print on. T-shirts will be heat set so you can wash and wear them for years to come.
Information for Parents:-
- Bring along a t-shirt to print on, must be cotton or other natural material and white (or very light in colour)
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Angela Ferolla
Angela is a warm, inspiring tutor with an enviable wealth of practical knowledge and skills that she is all too ready to share.Read More