Create your own unique ceramic piggy bank to keep all your collected coins in. Learn simple handbuilding techniques and make a cute curly tailed friend to keep your money safe.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock and closed shoes as clay classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
- Please ensure closed shoes are worn.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Amy Perejuan-Capone
Amy Perejuan-Capone is a multidisciplinary artist based in Fremantle working in media as diverse and weird as ceramics, snow, watercolour, video, and old aircraft.