Create your own unique ceramic piggy bank to keep all your collected coins in. Learn simple handbuilding techniques and make a cute curly tailed friend to keep your money safe.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock and closed shoes as clay classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy. Please ensure closed shoes are worn.
Tutor Jenessa King
Jenessa King is an artist, designer and illustrator with a deep love of all things illustrated and graphic, from kids book pictures to typography.Read More