Learn how to draw your own cartoon characters and bring them to life. Using felt tip markers and large poster paper, play around with mark-making and cartoon construction under the guidance of artist Ben Crappsley.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor or a member of FAC Kids’ Classes staff
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- Please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- Parents will be notified when animation, film, photos or ceramics works are ready (this can take up to 4 weeks from the end of the holiday program)
- All materials are included
Tutor Ben Crappsley
Since completing his Masters degree in visual art at Curtin University in 2011 Ben Crappsley has continued to develop his arts practice, contributing to numerous group exhibitions, awards and three solo exhibitions.