Learn how to create fully resolved illustrations, from initial sketches to full colour finish. Come with a book concept in mind or just a creative imagination to draw from. Studies will explore basic drawing skills, storyboards, how to apply colour with a variety if mediums and the elements and principles of book design.
What to bring:-
- A book concept/ creative imagination
- 2B pencil
- A4 sketch pad or plan A4 paper
- black Artline pens (2.0, 4.0)
- Colour mediums: watercolour pencils/ watercolour paint- gauche3 (will be discussed – not necessary for first class)
- Paintbrush (will be discussed – not necessary for first class)
- Black artline pen (2.0) (will be discussed – not necessary for first class)
- Watercolour paper (smooth/hot pressed) (will be discussed – not necessary for first class)
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Jenessa King
Jenessa King is a multidisciplinary artist whose work spans across illustration, graphic design, typography and watercolour.Read More