Bezel Set Ring in a Day (Summer Special) with Nicole Lance
Bezels are a popular and secure method to set stones. Using a stone of your choice, make a customised bezel and band in a single day in our light filled Jewellery Studio. Processes covered include sawing, filing, soldering, sizing and setting. No previous jewellery making knowledge required. Perfect for beginners who want to create something special to wear with pride!
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- A special stone if you have one, otherwise FAC provides a selection to choose from
- Any jewellery making tools (if you have them)
- Students must wear appropriate clothing, closed-toe shoes and tie up long hair for safety reasons
- We recommend bringing your own lunch (our onsite coffee cart can be very busy on the weekends)
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact Reception on 9432 9555 or email [email protected] to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nicole Lance
Nicole's flexible and informative teaching style puts an emphasis on careful design and her classes will equip newcomers with both contemporary and traditional techniques.