Bezels are a popular and secure method to set stones. Using a round or oval stone of your choice, selected from an array of colours and sizes provided, make a customised bezel and band. Processes covered include sawing, filing, soldering, sizing and setting. No previous jewellery making knowledge required.
- A materials fee is included in the cost of the course
What to bring:-
- Notebook & pen
- A special stone if you have one, otherwise FAC provides a selection to choose from
- Any jewellery making tools if you have them
- Closed footwear and appropriate clothing to be worn
- We recommend bringing your own lunch as the café can be very busy during peak periods
FAC has implemented a number of cleaning and safety measures to ensure our students’ wellbeing. Social distancing will be observed in the studios and course content has been adapted to suit new safety guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be provided and studios will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enrol has special requirements, please contact reception on 9432 9555 to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Nicole Lance
Nicole's flexible and informative teaching style puts an emphasis on careful design and her classes will equip newcomers with both contemporary and traditional techniques.Read More