Animation Club is back for 2018. Do you love making animations and want to work on a longer project with the guidance of an experienced tutor? If you have attended any of FAC’s Create & Animate classes (levels 1, 2 or 3) you are eligible to join our club. Working as a team, develop your skills and produce a short film complete with a public screening later in the year at FAC.
Information for Parents:-
- Please send your child with a sunhat and sunscreen as we may take them outside for breaks. All breaks are supervised by the tutor.
- Please ensure your child has water, snack and/or lunch if a longer class
- Your child should wear old clothes or bring an apron/art smock as some of the classes can get messy
- You will need to drop off and pick up your child from the studio where the class is being held. Check at reception for directions and please sign the class list in the studio when you drop off and pick up your child. Children will not be permitted to leave the studio at the end of class without a parent/guardian
- All tutors and FAC Kids’ Classes staff hold valid Working with Children Checks
- All materials are included
Tutor Steven Aiton
Steven Aiton’s classes are by far the quickest to book out in each school holiday program. His knack for getting the best out of a room full of cameras, kids and plasticine results each term in a treasure trove of weird, wonderful and wacky animations.Read More