Discover the joys of painting with acrylics. Learn about colour, texture, shape and tone and how to combine these elements. Explore this medium through a number of exercises guided by your tutor.
Students will need to bring:-
- Acrylic paints – (Chromacryl/Atelier/Matissse) – titaniuam white, cadmium red, alizarine crimson, cadmium yellow (light), indian yellow or yellow ochre, ultramarine, pthalo blue, mars black
- Heavy cartridge paper x 3 A3 sheets
- Selection of flat and round bristle brushes (size 8 or larger)
- Palette knife
- 3 x jars with lids
- Clean rags
- Canvas/boards and preparing surfaces will be discussed in the first class
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
Tutor Leslee Rowlands
Leslee Rowlands is an Art educator with over 30 years of experience teaching students of all ages. Her aim is to offer a supportive learning environment in which the participants are inspired and can develop the confidence to explore and pursue their artistic side.