Join Miles Carpenter to explore the techniques and style of a different contemporary artist each week, building on the foundations of proportion and form in a casual, fun and supportive studio environment.
What to bring:-
- Acrylic paints (artist quality) - Cadmium Red, Cadmium medium or Arylamide deep (warm) Yellow, Lemon or Light (cool) Yellow, French Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Blue, Quinacridone Magenta, Titanium White, Black
- A variety of brushes or set including small and large round and flat synthetic brushes (artist quality) *please note really cheap paints and brushes are much harder to paint with*
- Flat palette
- Palette Knife
- Acrylic painting paper pad A3
- Water jar
- Canvas or primed board approximately 40cm x 40cm and as needed
- Further materials may be required throughout the course
Please note, COVID restrictions may apply at the time of this course. By enrolling, you agree to abide by the restrictions at all times while onsite. Please visit the COVID Safe page on our website to read the most up to date information, or visit wa.gov.au.
FAC is a heritage listed building with access limitations. If you have any special access requirements please contact reception on 9432 9555 before enrolling in a course.
Students with Special Requirements:
If you or the person you are wishing to enroll has special requirements, please contact Reception on 9432 9555 or email [email protected] to discuss suitability and how we can help.
Tutor Miles Carpenter
Miles is a passionate tutor, his classes are an encouraging, practical introduction to possibilities of painting.Read More