Read more about Concert Information
Attending a concert at Fremantle Arts Centre? Here’s what you need to know.
FAC is located at 1 Finnerty St, Fremantle (opposite the Fremantle Leisure Centre).
FAC is an outdoor venue and can get cooler in the evenings. Please bring something to keep you warm and dry in case of inclement weather – we play rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue.
Fremantle train station is 1.2km from FAC. You can walk from the station to the Arts Centre in approximately 15 mins.
Limited free parking is available outside Fremantle Arts Centre on Finnerty Street, Ord Street and Vale Street.
Ticketed paid parking is available at Fremantle Leisure Centre (opposite FAC on Ord Street).
For South Lawn concerts paid parking is also available at John Curtin College’s oval. A fee is payable for each car. Oval parking opens at 5pm and closes at 10:30pm sharp.
Tickets are available from fac.oztix.com.au or via our reception.
Terms & Conditions for Ticketed Concerts
Refunds, Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
- A change in the personal circumstances of the purchaser does not entitle the purchaser to return or exchange the ticket.
- If an event is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably outside the promoter’s control there is no right to a refund or exchange and the promoter is not obliged to arrange a substitute service, event or performance. The cancellation policy in these circumstances is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised performance times, seating arrangements and audience capacity, and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- No warranty is given nor representation made regarding the view of the stage or stages.
- The ticket is sold subject to these terms and conditions as well as any additional conditions displayed at the entry to the event.
Third Party Ticket Resellers
- We strongly recommend only purchasing tickets for FAC shows from fac.oztix.com.au or an official Oztix retail outlet. The authenticity of any tickets puchased via third party resellers cannot be guaranteed. Scalped online tickets purchased from a third party may be fraudulent and you may be refused entry.
- FAC and Oztix have no relationship with ticket resellers, including Viagogo, and we urge you not to purchase tickets from these sites.
- Viagogo is a third party ticket reseller, similar to Gumtree or Ebay, where a customer can on-sell tickets. A common issue with purchasing from these sites is the same ticket can be fradulently sold to several people. In the case that this occurs, the first person to present a valid ticket will be admitted to the venue. Every subsequent person holding the same ticket will be turned away.
- If you have purchased a ticket from a third party site which you suspect is fraudulent, contact your bank to request a charge back.
- Please contact Oztix on 1300 762 545 with any further questions relating to ticket sales and third party resellers.
Food and Drink
- Fremantle Arts Centre is a licensed venue so no BYO alcohol.
- Respectfully priced food and beverages and both bottled and free water will be available at the event.
- Liquor licensing does not allow unsealed bottles in to the venue. If you are bringing soft drink please ensure it is unopened. If you’re bringing your water bottle, bring it empty for refilling at the free drinking water station.
- Gates open at 6pm unless otherwise stated, check ticket for details. All concerts finish by 10pm.
What to Bring
- Permitted items vary from event to event depending on style and layout. Please check fac.org.au for event specific terms and conditions to avoid confusion.
- No chairs, umbrellas, picnic baskets, bean bags, eskis, large blankets, helmets, selfie sticks, GoPro, SLR (detachable lens) or professional cameras, iPads, professional recording equipment, large items or dangerous items are permitted in to the venue.
- You can bring a fold out cushion (one that folds out to create a cushion with a reclining backrest that sits on the ground), a small blanket, a small soft bag for personal belongings or food, sealed water or soft drink and empty water bottles to fill inside the venue.
- Any item deemed to be dangerous, hazardous, intimidating or offensive to patrons will not be allowed into the event. This will include but is not limited to items such as glass, steel cap boots, umbrellas.
- The seller reserves the right to conduct body and bag searches of all ticket holders.
- All Fremantle Arts Centre ticketed concerts are 18+ unless otherwise advertised. This is to reflect that the concert area is licensed, that alcohol will be served and that unaccompanied minors or those with insufficient photo ID will be unable to enter the venue.
- Minors are permitted to attend licensed 18+ ticketed concerts at Fremantle Arts Centre if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The person accompanying the minor must be at least 25 years old. MAXIMUM OF TWO minors per parent or legal guardian. All minors must hold a valid ticket and guardians may be required to sign a declaration upon arrival which states that they will provide full and constant supervision of the minor(s). Fremantle Arts Centre does not recommend South Lawn Concerts as suitable for juveniles. Infants do not receive free entry. Fremantle Arts Centre strongly recommends these events as unsuitable for children 6 years and under.
- Where an event is licensed, or has licensed areas, official Australian 18+ photo identification will be required for entry (driver’s license, passport). Any patron refused admission due to inappropriate identification has no right to any refund or exchange.
- Patrons under the age of 18 attempting to enter any licensed areas by way of force, stealth or false identification will be ejected from the event immediately with no right to any refund or exchange.
- Any patron engaging in behaviour deemed to be dangerous, hazardous, intimidating or offensive to other patrons will be ejected from the event immediately with no right to refund or exchange. This will include but is not limited to running, throwing objects, aggression and crowd surfing.
- Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure the event area is a safe environment, you enter the site at your own risk and undertake to notify venue staff of any hazards or dangerous situations that you notice while on site.
- Fremantle Arts Centre is a smoke free venue. Smoking is only permitted in a small designated area.
- You can pay with EFTPOS at the bar and most food vendors but there are no cash out facilities at the venue.
- There are no EFTPOS facilities at the entry gate.
- PASSOUTS ARE NOT PERMITTED due to the sensitive residential location of the venue. We appreciate your support in this matter and ask that you respect our neighbours when leaving the venue.
- Fremantle Arts Centre accepts Companion Cards. The person carrying the card receives free entry to the event.