Escape Into Drawing
Become immersed in the process of drawing and let the rest of your week fade into the background. Learn some drawing techniques to get you started and then find a spot in FAC's beautiful grounds and draw with one-on-one tutor guidance.
Loom Weaving for Beginners (Mar)
Learn the basics of weaving on a lap loom to create a colourful wall hanging. Discover how to warp and prepare a loom, weave geometric shapes and complete and mount your finished piece.
Keum Boo is a stunning technique where gold foil is applied to a silver surface, resulting in a contrast of bright yellow against white silver. Create a small pendant, earrings or brooch in this one day course. Combining textured surfaces and Keum Boo is a great way to add something special to your jewellery.
Adult course categories
- Art History (Coming Soon)
- Ceramics & Sculpture
- Christmas Specials (Coming Soon)
- Creative Writing (Coming Soon)
- Design Textiles & Craft
- Digital Media (Coming Soon)
- Drawing & Printmaking
- In Cahoots Exhibition Workshops (Coming Soon)
- Museum of Water Workshops (Coming Soon)
- Night Classes (Coming Soon)
- Painting (Coming Soon)
- Performing Arts (Coming Soon)
- Photography (Coming Soon)
- Summer Specials (Coming Soon)