Read more about Concert Information
Attending a concert at Fremantle Arts Centre? Here’s what you need to know.
FAC is located at 1 Finnerty St, Fremantle (opposite the Fremantle Leisure Centre).
FAC is an outdoor venue and can get cooler in the evenings. Please bring something to keep you warm and dry in case of inclement weather – we play rain or shine. Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue.
Parking is available at John Curtin College’s oval. A fee is payable for each car. For South Lawn concerts oval parking opens at 5pm and closes at 10:30pm sharp.
Ticketed parking is available in the car park on Ord St, next to Fremantle Leisure Centre.
Tickets are available from fac.oztix.com.au or via our reception.
Terms & Conditions for Ticketed Concerts
Refunds, Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
- A change in the personal circumstances of the purchaser does not entitle the purchaser to return or exchange the ticket.
- If an event is cancelled due to adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably outside the promoter’s control there is no right to a refund or exchange and the promoter is not obliged to arrange a substitute service, event or performance. The cancellation policy in these circumstances is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised performance times, seating arrangements and audience capacity, and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- No warranty is given nor representation made regarding the view of the stage or stages.
- The ticket is sold subject to these terms and conditions as well as any additional conditions displayed at the entry to the event.
- We strongly recommend purchasing tickets for all FAC shows from fac.oztix.com.au or an official Oztix retail outlet. Scalped online tickets purchased from a third party may be fraudulent and you may be refused entry.
Food and Drink
- Fremantle Arts Centre is a licensed venue so no BYO alcohol.
- Respectfully priced food and beverages and both bottled and free water will be available at the event.
- Liquor licensing does not allow unsealed bottles in to the venue. If you are bringing soft drink please ensure it is unopened. If you’re bringing your water bottle, bring it empty for refilling at the free drinking water station.
- Gates open at 6pm unless otherwise stated, check ticket for details. All concerts finish by 10pm.
What to Bring
- Permitted items vary from event to event depending on style and layout. Please check fac.org.au for event specific terms and conditions to avoid confusion.
- No chairs, umbrellas, picnic baskets, bean bags, eskis, large blankets, helmets, selfie sticks, GoPro, SLR (detachable lens) or professional cameras, iPads, professional recording equipment, large items or dangerous items are permitted in to the venue.
- You can bring a fold out cushion (one that folds out to create a cushion with a reclining backrest that sits on the ground), a small blanket, a small soft bag for personal belongings or food, sealed water or soft drink and empty water bottles to fill inside the venue.
- Any item deemed to be dangerous, hazardous, intimidating or offensive to patrons will not be allowed into the event. This will include but is not limited to items such as glass, steel cap boots, umbrellas.
- The seller reserves the right to conduct body and bag searches of all ticket holders.
- All Fremantle Arts Centre ticketed concerts are 18+ unless otherwise advertised. This is to reflect that the concert area is licensed, that alcohol will be served and that unaccompanied minors or those with insufficient photo ID will be unable to enter the venue.
- Minors are permitted to attend licensed 18+ ticketed concerts at Fremantle Arts Centre if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The person accompanying the minor must be at least 25 years old. MAXIMUM OF TWO minors per parent or legal guardian. All minors must hold a valid ticket and guardians may be required to sign a declaration upon arrival which states that they will provide full and constant supervision of the minor(s). Fremantle Arts Centre does not recommend South Lawn Concerts as suitable for juveniles. Infants do not receive free entry. Fremantle Arts Centre strongly recommends these events as unsuitable for children 6 years and under.
- Where an event is licensed, or has licensed areas, official Australian 18+ photo identification will be required for entry (driver’s license, passport). Any patron refused admission due to inappropriate identification has no right to any refund or exchange.
- Patrons under the age of 18 attempting to enter any licensed areas by way of force, stealth or false identification will be ejected from the event immediately with no right to any refund or exchange.
- Any patron engaging in behaviour deemed to be dangerous, hazardous, intimidating or offensive to other patrons will be ejected from the event immediately with no right to refund or exchange. This will include but is not limited to running, throwing objects, aggression and crowd surfing.
- Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure the event area is a safe environment, you enter the site at your own risk and undertake to notify venue staff of any hazards or dangerous situations that you notice while on site.
- Fremantle Arts Centre is a smoke free venue. Smoking is only permitted in a small designated area.
- You can pay with EFTPOS at the bar and most food vendors but there are no cash out facilities at the venue.
- There are no EFTPOS facilities at the entry gate.
- PASSOUTS ARE NOT PERMITTED due to the sensitive residential location of the venue. We appreciate your support in this matter and ask that you respect our neighbours when leaving the venue.
- Fremantle Arts Centre accepts Companion Cards. The person carrying the card receives free entry to the event.